View full calendar
A one-time sign-up for SchoolView will give parents access to their
students' accounts throughout their attendance in the Inver Grove
Heights Community Schools. A confidential access key is required to
obtain access to SchoolView.
- Those already signed up for SchoolView may simply click on "SchoolView" under "Parent and Student Access" and enter their current user name and password.
- Those with students in elementary school only must go to their
elementary office to get their confidential family access key. State-
or federally-issued identification, such as a current driver's license
or passport, is required.
Paying for school meals online is quick and easy! Follow these steps
once you have set up a SchoolView account with your confidential access
- Log onto the District website and
click on the TIES SchoolView icon in the upper righthand corner of the webpage.
- Click on "SchoolView" under "Parent and Student Access." (District # = 199). Enter your
username and password. Click “Log in.” Click the link for online
- Add to the account balance for each of your students using direct
deposit from your checking or savings account or a credit card.
Follow the easy step-by-step instructions each time you want to make an
online payment (which can be split among all
your students’ meal accounts). You will receive an immediate
confirmation by email that your payment has been received. You can
also print a receipt from the SchoolView screen. Payments will be
posted to students’ accounts within one business day.
If you experience a problem using SchoolView, please contact a building representative.