Meal Balances

Pre-Payment Options


Food Service is experiencing technical issues with student meal balance reporting. Feepay users will be unable to view recent payments and up-to-date balances of their student(s) meal account.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thanks to all of you for your patience and continued support as our Tech Team works diligently toward a resolution.

Pay securely for your student's meals by using FeePay. FeePay also allows parents to monitor what their student is eating, an important feature that will help us partner with parents to help encourage healthy nutritional choices.

To register for FeePay, visit, click on “Sign Up” in the upper right-hand corner, and follow the prompts. Multiple students (elementary, middle, or high school) can be registered under one parent account.

If you had a FeePay account through SchoolView last year, there is no need to sign up. Your SchoolView login and password are still good for FeePay.

Frequently Asked Questions about FeePay

Please call 651-306-7822 if you have any question regarding FeePay online payments or email

Cash or Check
If you prefer to send money to school with your student, please send it in an envelope and mark it carefully with the student name & meal PIN or student ID.

Please note that change will not be returned to students paying in cash. However, students may still pay in cash. Any cash received will be immediately added to the student's meal account, the purchase will be deducted and the cash difference will remain in the student's meal account.

Low Balance Notification

In order to serve you better, a low balance notification is sent via text and/or email if your student’s lunch account is at or below $4.00. We hope this will help you remember to apply money to your student's account through FeePay or to send money with your student the next day.

If you prefer to receive a notification earlier, go to FeePay>Meal Accounts>Alerts>Add new Alert. Here you can choose your child’s name, the amount when you want to be alerted about his/her account, and the email account the alert will be sent. 

Please click here for the District Low Balance Procedures.

Meal Account Refunds and Transfers

If your student is leaving the district and has a remainder in his/her meal account, please complete the lunch account refund/transfer form and send by mail or email to IGH Schools Food Service, 2990 80th Street East, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076.